Swaro atx deals?

Jack321

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds bad, but Cabela's/Bass Pro is doing 10% off any purchase + 12 mo no interest over $500 (which your ATX def are) and I'm not sure if you could use the Active Junky deals with that or not.

Of course I think they're also doing 10% off gift cards if you didn't want to use the Credit Care nor get the 12 mo no interest.

But 10% off the ATX is not horrible when it could be $240 off.

My advice: Get on the phone and ask for deals. Call Doug (site sponsor) and other retailers such as Sport Optics. See what they can do for the Swarovski and I'd also ask about the Kowas (unless you absolutely need the modularity of the ATX/STX). Making a phone call can save you a lot of money.

If you want to buy a used but great shape ATX w/65mm, you can get it for about 20% off. Can get a used but great shape 95mm objective for about 20% off (sold as I was typing). Can get a used but great shape 85mm objective for about 33% off.

Last edited:
Call Doug or buy a used setup. If you are patient you can save some serious $$$ as most people who have Swaro take good care of them

ChrisAU

WKR
Sport Optics had some demo bodies yesterday, not sure if they still do. I managed to snag 8x42 SLC’s.