Swaro STC

Elnicko

WKR
Any more feedback on the STC? Thinking it would be sweet for when I don’t want to pack the BTX on longer hikes. Thanks!

wyosteve

WKR
I have an ATC and it's the one I grab most of the time. Just finished a hunt in N.M. and the guide carried an STC. Add the Magview system and have a great digiscoping outfit as well. No downsides for my use.

BjornF16

WKR
I have an ATC and it's the one I grab most of the time. Just finished a hunt in N.M. and the guide carried an STC. Add the Magview system and have a great digiscoping outfit as well. No downsides for my use.
For solo range sessions shooting distance, any reason to go 88 Kowa over the ATC/STC?

Dirtriding4life

Lil-Rokslider
I had a STC and thought for the weight the clarity was fantastic. I have a Kowa 77 to compare it to and despite being 1/2 the weight I preferred to keep the 77. The improvement of image brightness, fine focus, and glassing comfort with the bigger EP made it worth the weight.

wyosteve

WKR
If I was trying to look at bullet holes at long distance at the range, I'll take my STX 95. But most of the time, 400 yds. is as far as I shoot so the ATC works just fine.

BjornF16

WKR
If I was trying to look at bullet holes at long distance at the range, I'll take my STX 95. But most of the time, 400 yds. is as far as I shoot so the ATC works just fine.
Not so much bullets holes but rather bullet trace and steel impacts (or not) while digiscoping.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I had a STC and thought for the weight the clarity was fantastic. I have a Kowa 77 to compare it to and despite being 1/2 the weight I preferred to keep the 77. The improvement of image brightness, fine focus, and glassing comfort with the bigger EP made it worth the weight.
I am so glad you posted this. The stc has been on my mind, but I'll just keep the kowa 77.

I have the BTX/STX 95 for real big work but the STC is a phenomenal scope. It stays permanently in my pack and it’s so small and light I barely know it’s there. Don’t have to think about grabbing a spotter as one is always along for the ride.