WTS Swarovski BTX 95 w/ SOC and extras

Sheldon N

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for sale is my Swarovski BTX w/ 95mm objective with stay on case for both. Included in the sale is a RRS foot plate for arca swiss style tripod clamps (allows you to set the balance point more centrally) and also a Phone Skope C3-101-1 eyepiece adapter, along with all original boxes for the optics and stay on cases.

Phenomenal piece of glass, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I used it for spotting long range shooting but I find I almost always bring binos instead of the larger spotting scope. I've owned it roughly 8 months, purchased new direct from Swarovski, have only taken it out to the range 3 or 4 times otherwise it has sat on the shelf. Condition is exceptional, basically like new, 9.5/10, well cared for.

$4150 shipped. Will expect to be able to do due diligence to confirm any buyer, and you will be able to do likewise for me.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

_MG_9528.jpg_MG_9527.jpg_MG_9511.jpg_MG_9526.jpg

dgarrett

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you... If the rifle sells I maybe be able to buy it... But who knows when that will all come together.... Dave

OP
S

Sheldon N

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Update, BTX eyepiece and phone skope adapter have sold, I still have the 95mm objective and stay on cases for both that I will sell separately if anyone is interested.

95mm Objective $1750 shipped
BTX stay on case $125 shipped
95mm stay on case $100 shipped