Swarovski EL Range 10x42 - $1400

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdhanses

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Really first person op makes a deal with trumps any post or pm and we have no clue who contacted him first.

Murdy

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it wasn't legit, he'd be making deals with everyone he could.

btw, I did a search to find out what these were selling for elsewhere and came across the same ad on longrangehunting and another site.

EastMT

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It looks like he’s advertised a lot of stuff on here, but every time someone chimes in they say already sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Azdbllung

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Sorry guys, I posted an ad locally here and by the time I listed them on Rokslide and a couple others I had about 5 guys chompin at the bit for them raising bids and such. I was also at work so I couldn't jump in and make a comment until later on. From what I have gathered, im a scammer and a fraud because I hooked some guy up with a sweet set of glass for a killer price....

Interesting. I have more glass to sell shortly but may be re-thinking that. Too many internet warriors

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i learned to do both

This.

When I've had something similar happen and I see both thread and PM, I'll sell to the one with the earlier time stamp. That said you don't always see the "I'll take them" in the thread before you come to terms with someone via PM and that is legit too.

jkeene847

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not saying your a scammer, I know that another and myself said we would take them within 10 minutes of you posting them here, PM and post. if you had guys chomping at the bit and you were making them bid on them maybe you shouldn't of posted them here... doesn't make sense to me. Personally, I think its a shitty way of doing business.

rodney482

WKR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This isnt an auction. If someone says I will take them its done with.... you wanna play the bid game them put then on ebay.

And if users here are trying to offer more once they are already spoken for then shame on you too.

Sorry guys, I posted an ad locally here and by the time I listed them on Rokslide and a couple others I had about 5 guys chompin at the bit for them raising bids and such. I was also at work so I couldn't jump in and make a comment until later on. From what I have gathered, im a scammer and a fraud because I hooked some guy up with a sweet set of glass for a killer price....

Interesting. I have more glass to sell shortly but may be re-thinking that. Too many internet warriors

OP
Azdbllung

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Good thing I could care less what you internet warriors think! You all sound salty...get a life and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesehead

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude sells insanely good glass at a great price. Losers lash out. #ShowmeonthedollwheretheOPhurtyou
Peace

jkeene847

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I could care less about the “whatever”... it’s the principle. It wasn’t even me that contacted the OP first and secured the purchase... save your shit for gunbroker or eBay. You posted a product for sale here and in 7 min someone(not me) said he would take them. Then you conveniently sold them on a bid site(as you stated) in that 7 min...? If you don’t give a shit them delete this post or just keep responding how you don’t care. You can say what you want or whatever makes you feel good about yourself, fact is... it’s underhanded.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dude sells insanely good glass at a great price. Losers lash out. #ShowmeonthedollwheretheOPhurtyou
Peace

Actually, it sounds like he set up a backdoor auction which is BS. If That's not the case then never mind. However, this is not an auction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.