T&K Non-Magnetic vs Marsupial Non-Mag bino harness

Anyone have input on these 2? There doesn't seem to be much info yet on the T&K gen 2 non-magnetic harness. Id love to support those guys but only real concern is how easy it is to open and if it has a way to hold itself open similar to the marsupial?

ChrisAU

WKR
I have a non-mag Marsupial bino harness and I had a non-mag T&K RF holder. I won't try the T&K bino harness as it is just a bucket for your binos, there is no front or side access for your hands which is important to me to minimize movement in a tree stand. The binos have to come up and out. I wanted to like the RF holder, but the closure was difficult to use IMO - its a metal hook on the top/flap that hooks to bungee cord attached to the back of the holder. If it were reversed I think it would be easier to operate.

OP
Timberdonkey_059
I have a non-mag Marsupial bino harness and I had a non-mag T&K RF holder. I won't try the T&K bino harness as it is just a bucket for your binos, there is no front or side access for your hands which is important to me to minimize movement in a tree stand. The binos have to come up and out. I wanted to like the RF holder, but the closure was difficult to use IMO - its a metal hook on the top/flap that hooks to bungee cord attached to the back of the holder. If it were reversed I think it would be easier to operate.
I also have the range finder pouch that i bought off here and agree it should be reversed. This is mainly what made me start this thread because before i was sold on the T&K but the rangefinder pouch made me second guess.

ChrisAU

WKR
I also have the range finder pouch that i bought off here and agree it should be reversed. This is mainly what made me start this thread because before i was sold on the T&K but the rangefinder pouch made me second guess.

Turns out I sold you that last week! I love the premise of it, and I liked the ability to put your fingers around the RF in that holder. I was trying to bastardize it and use it with a non-T&K harness, I think if that was mounted on the side of harness as T&K intended vs in-line on a side strap I think it may not be as much of a bother.

OP
Timberdonkey_059
Turns out I sold you that last week! I love the premise of it, and I liked the ability to put your fingers around the RF in that holder. I was trying to bastardize it and use it with a non-T&K harness, I think if that was mounted on the side of harness as T&K intended vs in-line on a side strap I think it may not be as much of a bother.
Haha as i was posting my reply i was thinking i should check my messages and see if i got it from you! Between my 2 quivers, bino harness etc i will find a use for it no doubt but it definitely has me leaning towards the marsupial bino harness.

Venator

Lil-Rokslider
ChrisAU- how are you liking the non-mag marsupial any issues with bungee or closing mechanism?

Can anyone tell me if a Marsupial rangefinder pouch would work on a T & K Gen 2 harness? I'll try to look more closely at pictures and videos, but figured I'd ask here since you were discussing the two brands. Thanks!