T3X/KRG Bravo stock

Skippy00

FNG
Does anyone have this combo and got any pics of it still running the factory barrel with the Bravo stock?

TheUgly

FNG
Here is what it looks like on my 6.5CM, but there are numerous other pics on here showing this exact setup. No issues with running a T3x Lite factory barrel and KRG bravo.A9201712-7EC5-4A53-85F5-1A9D31F7877F.jpeg

TheUgly

FNG
Thanks. Looks like there's a hell of a gap between the barrel and the bed of the chassis.
Definitely ensures the barrel is free floated. With a thicker contour barrel there would be less of a gap, obviously. From my experience, the gap hasn't caused me any performance issues and it does not get in the way or caught in anything. The gap is really only an aesthetic thing

Lawnboi

WKR
Thanks. Looks like there's a hell of a gap between the barrel and the bed of the chassis.
After a while the benefits of not having to mess with the barrel channel outweigh what some consider ugly.

Other than looks, there are zero downsides to more gap.

Upsides include not having to worry for future barrel changes, flex does not induce contact. More float is good.

Even on my current stocks I had them cut for biggest possible channel. Manufacturers are even going this way with molded barrel channels made big.

Dobermann

WKR
Does anyone have this combo and got any pics of it still running the factory barrel with the Bravo stock?
Hey Skip:

You might find some more images of T3Xs in KRG Bravos in this thread: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/krg-bravo-opinions.240847/

I'm about to post pics of my Superlite in a Bravo once it comes back from the gunsmith - 6.5 Creed cut to about 20.5-21" (just ahead of the barrel fluting), with a fun Multi-Cam-ish homemade camo job.

There's also a helpful thread on Bravos over on the Hide.