Tactacam Reveal Sk - Worth the money?

ive loved my brownings... the reveal seems to work well just doesnt have the same quality pics

psirus7

WKR
Thread revival. I have ran 2 x SKs for a year in North Idaho and the WA side of the Kaniksu without incident. I’m honestly surprised with all the negative reviews and was wondering if they’ve been discontinued? I was looking to purchase another one.

Grumman

WKR
I bought my son an SK for Christmas last year and it’s been rock solid. It does seem like the marketing and availability for them has lagged behind their other models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine has been working pretty solid in a low picture volume area. The thumbnail quality really is good compared to other cell cams IMO. I’m pretty sure they are discontinued though.

Alta780

FNG
An update. All 4 of the reveal 1st gen I bought are down now. I bought them primarily for security. They are not doing me much good sitting in a box at home. Prior to this I was overcharged when renewing and that wasn't refunded by them. I only renewed 2 cameras, 2 were down. They charged me for 3, and never rectified the problem when I call in. The data charges they charge are crazy to begin with. As I previously mentioned my reolink use far more data, and I don't even notice it on my cell plan. They have also worked for years without grief. Too bad they need a solar panel. If they had an option for lithium double a I would have a few more.