TapaTalk now Works!

D

david long

I have never used it......but I will have to download it and give it a whirl.

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
What's the deal with it? I tried searching and don't really understand the computer lingo, can some one tell me what makes it so neat??? I don't have a smart phone just an I Pad Thanks DEW

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
What's the deal with it? I tried searching and don't really understand the computer lingo, can some one tell me what makes it so neat??? I don't have a smart phone just an I Pad Thanks DEW

It's the smart phone use that makes it so nice. On an iPad there is no real point to having it. The idea is that the forum is completely functional on a tiny screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have an iPad and prefer tapatalk over regular safari, you have a tab that has all unread topics that doesnt stop at 7 or however many the desktop stops at, I think that is the biggest feature I like, I also use it on iPhone so maybe that is why I like it on the pad, because it is the same

Gman

WKR
For the record this app has ruined me. Way to easy to constantly check and participate in the forum from my phone. I love it but I may have to delete it for my health!

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
For the record this app has ruined me. Way to easy to constantly check and participate in the forum from my phone. I love it but I may have to delete it for my health!

I know. My work productivity suffers badly due to Tapatalk. I have a problem.
Lol.

Thanks to Tapatalk waiting places isn't a hassle! I don't mind going to the DMV anymore or even Great Clips to get the whole family hair cuts. A chair and 3g/4g service and I am content.