tenzing tz 40000

ndsportsman

Lil-Rokslider
I had one and used it sparingly for one season hunting mule deer. it has nice organization, quiet fabric, carries a load decent up to around 40#. The pack did squeak some when carrying less than around 20# in it. I never did pack meat in it, which I am sure would not have been a pleasant experience if over say 50#. There are better choices out there, but for a light duty pack and if organization is a concern, it would fit the bill. It does have an adjustable torso which I did find was a nice feature.

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
Just started using it this year. 1st real trip was 4 days in AZ chasing turkeys from dark to dark.

The pack held up really well, we were running light, but I did pack my turkey out with it, just rolled him up in my vest and got him in the main pack head first, I think with him in the pack and my shotgun strapped on the pack weight would have been around 40lbs and it wasn't unpleasant.

I will mirror the above comment about the pack squeaking, it can get pretty annoying at times, but my other pack (Cabela's tracker 40L) squeaks as well, so I've kinda learned to put it out of my mind.

So far I'm pleased with the pack, but it's early yet, too early to really give a good review/verdict

Attachments

• IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 15