Thanks to Rokslide and drop testing

For a few years I had a scope on my rifle that I thought was quality. I could never gain confidence in my rifle and it never seemed to be “on”. One day I could shoot like a champ and the next I couldn’t hit a 6 inch plate at 200. It was so frustrating. I figured I must be a terrible shot. But I could shoot my brothers rifle and that always seemed to work so I was quite suspicious of my setup. Was it my reloading? My rifle sucks? I’m a terrible shot I’m sure. Can’t be my scope, that’s a quality brand. Then as usual I spent too much time on the slide and found out maybe I have a good excuse At sheep show in Reno I walked in with a list of “approved” scopes and those were the only ones I was interested in. I decided between the RS1.2 and the trijicon credo 2.5-15. Anyways. Just mounted and zeroed the trijicon. For the first time ever my shots went where I thought they would after the adjustments I was putting in the scope. It feels so good. I only have a handful or two of rounds down range with it but it works very unlike my previous experience. Anyways. Thanks for the drop tests and being a great resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk