The Freezer has been Refilled

It’s been a great year in my first season living out west. I went 5 for 5 on filing tags even though I only have four animals to show for it since I had my bull elk stole. So no one has to ask I shot a 6x6 back about 6-8”, watched him bed in them bottom and lay there until dark, came back to nothing the next morning, looked for two days with nothing to show, talked to the two guys that watched me shoot him and they said two guys came in that night and loaded him in the back of a sidexside. They thought it was me. I’m still a little sick over that one.

Even with all of that happening it was a great year. Freezer was empty from leaving all my wild game with my family in MS. Now it is filled again.

• UT Archery Spike Tag filled
UT_Spike.jpeg
UT_Spike1.jpeg
• WY Archery Deer Tag filled
WY_Deer.jpeg
WY_Deer2.jpeg
• ID Archery Deer Tag filled
ID_deer.jpeg
• ID Archery Elk Tag filled
ID_elk.jpeg
ID_elk1.jpeg
And quite a few of these along the way.
Grouse.jpeg

Man, I'm sorry to hear about the thieves you never had the opportunity to encounter. I can't imagine having the nerve to drive up and steal someone's kill.

1) Obviously that's just a morally disgusting thing to do.
2) If I was that type of person, I still wouldn't do it. Imagine someone walking up on you cutting the damn backstraps off their kill! Good God that's an embarrassing thought. Those guys have some big balls, if zero moral scruples.

Anyway, congrats on all the success man!

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Dude, you're making it look to easy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk