The newest FNG from Virginia

RMP

FNG
Hello, all. I decided to register after finding this forum a couple of months ago. Since I found it, I've been coming here and luking, reading what you folk have to write, and being impressed by the knowledge, and civility, that are sometimes hard to find on other forums. So I decided to register.

I live in SE Virginia. I'm almost 56 and have hunted since I was 12 or so. I've been on hunting hiatus for several years while getting kids out of the house, and dealing with aging parents. But my love of guns never waned. I'm a Winchester and Browning guy. And do a lot of handgun shooting, too.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. Another new member from my old stomping grounds of VB. Back in the '70's I used to hunt dove all over the cut corn fields in VB. Right outside the back gate of Oceana, plus other areas in that locale that are all houses now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RMP
OP
R

RMP

FNG
Nice, thank you. I've killed my share of doves over the pastures of Bowers Hill. Every year, breakfast at Frank's Truck Stop, then off to the fields for a day of mostly misses.

Archer82

FNG
New myself, just down the way in Hampton. I feel the same way, I've been lurking for a while and enjoy the civility of the forum and decided to finally get on board with posting as well.