WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

TheCougar

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What garments and/or size does she need? I just went through and bagged up a good bit of the camo that my kids have outgrown.
My house is smoke and pet free if that matters.
I’ve got 4 kids - boy 13, and daughters 11, 8, and 5. They are all tall and skinny, waists around 22-24”. Not picky on what garment type - it’ll get used.

excaliber

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few of the Cotton Predator camo LS tee shirts in size XL-2xL I have some Fall Brown, Fall Grey and some evolution shirts.
All in very good condition They would fit someone who is between a large and XL perfectly.

You pay shipping and they are yours. I'd like to split them up in two batches so a couple people can get some.

Attachments

• LTR Fall Brown Deception Fall Gray.jpg
    LTR Fall Brown Deception Fall Gray.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Fall Brown Tee Shirts.jpg
    Fall Brown Tee Shirts.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Fall Gray T shirts.jpg
    Fall Gray T shirts.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 82

excaliber

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,
These are a heavier cotton and they have some weight to them. They are not a super thin shirt like a polyester shirt. I can get 3-4 in a medium sized USPS Priority box.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am looking for some kids camo, willing to pay for it and figured I would start here. I had 3 kids ages 9/10/11 ask to go out for the youth turkey hunt in a few weeks and thought I had everything set up but didn’t even think about camo until now. Their families don’t hunt but I did convince one of their dads and One of their moms to go and I have camo that will fit them but none for the kids. Hit a few thrift stores but not having any luck. I am willing to pay for it and not looking for anything fancy. Please shoot me a message with what you have and how much you are looking to get out of it shipped. Thank you!

Finch

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am looking for some kids camo, willing to pay for it and figured I would start here. I had 3 kids ages 9/10/11 ask to go out for the youth turkey hunt in a few weeks and thought I had everything set up but didn’t even think about camo until now. Their families don’t hunt but I did convince one of their dads and One of their moms to go and I have camo that will fit them but none for the kids. Hit a few thrift stores but not having any luck. I am willing to pay for it and not looking for anything fancy. Please shoot me a message with what you have and how much you are looking to get out of it shipped. Thank you!

Have you looked at Walmart? They might still have some clearance kids camo. I bought my daughter a couple of cheap hoodies that are actually decent quality.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have you looked at Walmart? They might still have some clearance kids camo. I bought my daughter a couple of cheap hoodies that are actually decent quality.
Not yet. I haven’t been to a Walmart in a lot of years. But that is the plan after I hit a few thrift stores and see what they might have.

JGTWI

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have an SOG Field pup knife that I’d pass along to a new hunter that could use it. It’s not a great knife as far as the steel goes, but it’s adequate and has a nice handle.

Free if you cover shipping.

Attachments

• D3260A28-6C76-489D-B107-8B4E1507F29E.jpeg
    D3260A28-6C76-489D-B107-8B4E1507F29E.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 113

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
GONE to a good home

I have a pair of Crispi Idaho size 8.5 never worn but they were used in our (I work for Crispi) booth for display. They are the original model which are a few years old.

They do not have the full warranty because of age but I don't suspect there is anything wrong with them that. They've never been worn, just handled by a zillion people over the years. Haha.

Looking to place these in a good home and would appreciate that whomever these go to if you would please consider making a donation in the amount of your choice to Rokslide for these boots.

c2fd012ed1c4e7a000f78ff0e376839b.jpg
6ca0e2fcbd5d21e072e05b2791a9c6c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Travis907

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KTOWNCAMO...that was awesome of you on the Crispi boot donation. Someone will get lots of years out of them! Hope a nice little Rokslide donation is coming as well for your generous donation!