WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Free Kuiu hat plus some wool gloves... send me a pm with your shipping address if you want them.

d66572a39d55617092647eb1c02410f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d love those wool gloves if you still have them. What size are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
New Gerber Big Game Vital replacement blades and carry case. I bought the wrong size. post proof you own a big game vital and I’ll mail them to you.

GONE.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**SPOKEN FOR**

Two types of arrows
“Trophy Hunter 350 spine” 31” long
& GPP 400 spine arrows 30” long

Bought these arrows when I was getting into bow hunting several years ago and they would make good starter or practice arrows for somebody new who needs to save money. Don’t get me wrong, they are nothing fancy and some need to have inserts reinstalled along with one or two fletchings replaced.

That said, I killed my first few deer with them and they are in working order except for the couple needing inserts.

PayPal me for the shipping and you can have them.

8171fa53a0600f32c8923008d1cc525c.jpg

8d56b9768b2bd75ebff142afe820c31f.jpg

ccf86c8b77af209f12adb566bf3e4e60.jpg

Last edited:

Quackshack

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Free, you pay shipping, ideally going to a new/young hunter. *All spoken for*

Rain gear-
Mossy Oak PVC rain jacket and bibs. Both size large. All zippers work, no holes, a little dirty from a failed whitetail stalk in a hurricane!

Cabelas camo facemask- ballcap style

Rocky handwarmer with pocket
91a06b0676487c7b9b55caebcb772b1d.jpg
d6876d1f633c2c37376a003c9bbb20d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let's try something a little different, bring in a little bit of the community aspect. Rather than you speaking for the item below, what I'd like to do is see if you can tag and recommend someone else that you know NEEDS these boots knowing that it will make a world of difference. PM me with the tag/recommended community member.

Perhaps they can't afford boots like these, or perhaps you have hunted with another member of the community and you know he could really use a pair of solid boots. Hopefully this makes someone's day...or month!

**IF you know someone (hunting buddy, son, friend, father) that absolutely this would be a game changer for them, please PM me and I'll consider them. I'd rather make this a community thing - someone recommending someone in the community, but I'll read through the replies and make a decision in a day.

------------------------

These are the 1st Generation Crispi Briksdal GTX (lightly insulated with 200g insulation) black in color with red laces, size 11.5 (EU 45) I used these in the fall of 2017 for a couple of hunts (one in AK, one in Idaho) and then again in 2018 for an elk hunt. Since then they've been hanging out waiting to be called up from the bullpen.

Plenty of life left as you can see in the pictures of the soles. I just treated the leather so they are ready for some action. Flex rating 4 on the Crispi scale. Brand new insoles since I use after market ones which I pulled out and put the original ones back in.

Looking to send them to a good home. Please refer someone by tagging them in this thread.

Briksdal-bottom.jpgBriksdal-front.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Let's try something a little different, bring in a little bit of the community aspect. Rather than you speaking for the item below, what I'd like to do is see if you can tag and recommend someone else that you know NEEDS these boots knowing that it will make a world of difference. PM me with the tag/recommended community member.

Perhaps they can't afford boots like these, or perhaps you have hunted with another member of the community and you know he could really use a pair of solid boots. Hopefully this makes someone's day...or month!

**IF you know someone (hunting buddy, son, friend, father) that absolutely this would be a game changer for them, please PM me and I'll consider them. I'd rather make this a community thing - someone recommending someone in the community, but I'll read through the replies and make a decision in a day.

------------------------

These are the 1st Generation Crispi Briksdal GTX (lightly insulated with 200g insulation) black in color with red laces, size 11.5 (EU 45) I used these in the fall of 2017 for a couple of hunts (one in AK, one in Idaho) and then again in 2018 for an elk hunt. Since then they've been hanging out waiting to be called up from the bullpen.

Plenty of life left as you can see in the pictures of the soles. I just treated the leather so they are ready for some action. Flex rating 4 on the Crispi scale. Brand new insoles since I use after market ones which I pulled out and put the original ones back in.

Looking to send them to a good home. Please refer someone by tagging them in this thread.

View attachment 259683View attachment 259684
This is great! 👍👍👍

Alexgio518

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just joined Rokslide in October 2020, and i've completely enjoyed this community. I'd like to give back in a small way. I have a bow site on the regular classifieds section, but I'm not sure how to move it to this thread. If you need a basic 3 pin bow site, let me know and I'll ship it TYD free of charge. Web link with details below.

WTS - Trophy Ridge Bow Site, 3 pin | Rokslide Forum