The Power of Now

jedi7

FNG
I read it, hahaa it actually has good carry over into stalks, archery, and rifle shooting. It can be a tough read since it isn’t really a story but the lessons about being in the present and blocking out distractions can definitely help with remaining calm and blocking out distractions when taking your time on that sneak, or shot on a big animal

JP100

WKR
Ive read it, and overall I think its not a bad book. but needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Funny how I read it and didnt get caught into any religion......haha.

Having an open mind to different thought processes is the real thing to learn from these books

jedi7

FNG
Ive read it, and overall I think its not a bad book. but needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Having an open mind to different thought processes is the real thing to learn from these books
I didn’t get caught in the religion aspect either. I agree with the grain of salt comment, i think relating to and using even 10% of these types of books is a lot. Same thing with Atomic Habits. Some of the other similar ones I hit major readers blocks after a chapter two, it feels like reading a textbook

1jeds

FNG

Agreed - but that goes for all books or information we ingest. I'd rather open my mind to various sources, and make my own decisions and conclusions. What I don't understand are the folks who completely dismiss something before doing their own thinking.