This Year's Mountain Horse Videos

jonny5

Lil-Rokslider
Beautiful horses!

What do horses like these typically sell for at the Cody horse sale?

Elite7

FNG
Did you post your mule video yet? I always enjoy your videos. I’m sure you’ll do very well at the sale.

OP
wymtnpounder
I'll be up at Jake Clark, although I think your animals are trained beyond what I could probably afford. Still looking forward to the events.
We're looking forward to it too. I've never been, the first mule we sold was when we had all the lock downs, and the sale was online only.

Ouzel

FNG
How did you do?
We unfortunately had to miss the sale, they turned our irrigation water in and we had a mare ready to foal, so we had to stay home.
Hope it went good and that you sold for more than you expected.

OP
wymtnpounder
How did you do?
We unfortunately had to miss the sale, they turned our irrigation water in and we had a mare ready to foal, so we had to stay home.
Hope it went good and that you sold for more than you expected.
Didn't do as well as Id had hoped, then screwed up and forgot to no sale. Pretty expensive lesson. Live and learn, I guess. Hopefully we'll make up some ground on the mule.

Elite7

FNG
Sorry to hear results weren’t as well as you hoped. Wish I was watching the sale and could have picked a couple of them up. Someone got some good horses for the money. Looks like sale average was down this year. Any thoughts on why that is?