Thorofare Early Rifle - Outfitter and Camp Selection/Recommendations?

A friend and I are working through alternatives to book an early rifle hunt in the Thorofare area for 2024 or 2025. Yellowstone Outfitters is booked through 2026, but Constant Quest and Hidden Creek have availability. I've read positive reports on hunts with both outfitters and am struggling to identify/appreciate material differences between them (if there are any). I would sincerely appreciate any experiences or recommendations that might help us to make that selection (PMs are welcome, if you prefer).

Also, since we're booking far enough in advance, we have options regarding the camp choice. Based on other hunt accounts and information I have gathered online, I understand where two of their camps are located, but don't have any sense whether any particular camp may be better positioned for elk activity in mid-September (perhaps more dark timber--guess from this total elk novice).

Any and all input is sincerely appreciated.

toddh

FNG
I booked with constant quest for 2024. Lots of good reviews and Epic outdoors had recommended them. Triangle X is another one with good reviews.

buzzy

WKR
You can find the game wardens and biologists for that unit through the fish and game website in Wyoming. Suggest you call the game warden and see what he has to say about the outfitters. I learned a lot after talking to both the biologist and game warden searching a different Wyoming unit this year.

Hidden Creek has a YouTube video I found on their website. I know nothing about either of these outfitters but that YouTube video was very disturbing. They shot a bull with a herd of elk right behind the bull. . I have no idea how you could take that shot safely and not hit two or three elk but angles can lie to you on video. But I would never put something like that up the internet just because of the bad optics.

OP
duckcarver
I booked with constant quest for 2024. Lots of good reviews and Epic outdoors had recommended them. Triangle X is another one with good reviews.
If you’ll share, I’d love to hear a report on your trip, prep, advice, etc. PM is fine if preferred.