Thoughts on VX-5HD 2-10x42

Remy

FNG
It's a Discontinued VX-5 HD 2-10x42 CDS ZL. Reliable clicks? Are they holding zero?

I had seen that the 1-5 was discontinued but wasn't aware that the 2-10 was. Hoping not as the 2-10 was at the top of my list to upgrade my 338 WM for Wyoming Elk next year.

OP
R

Remy

FNG
I bought it off the guy and ordered the cds dail, he didn't use. I haven't shot at a deer past 300 yards so I'm going to try ranging and dialing without looking at the tape.
I can find the plain duplex and the fire dot with CDS dial but not a duplex with CDS dial when researching price.

OP
R

Remy

FNG
I bought it off the guy and ordered the cds dail, he didn't use. I haven't shot at a deer past 300 yards so I'm going to try ranging and dialing without looking at the tape.
I can find the plain duplex and the fire dot with CDS dial but not a duplex with CDS dial when researching price.
Muzzleloader

Tesoro

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one last night off leup site with the firedot. Did hours of reading and I decided this was the best 1000 dollar all around scope pic out there. Plus its a usa scope.