Tight Spot guys / 2 piece quiver options?

grfox92

Well Known Rokslider
I need a quiver for my Elite Energy *WITH a slider sight. I've been out of the archery craze since 2012ish when I bought my last Hoyt Spyder and have been hunting and killing with that bow as is since.

I have a gift card for my local shop and walked in to buy a Tight Spot. It seems these days that's pretty much the only option that anyone is using, especially Western guys like myself.

Upon inspecting the quiver (5 arrow) I realized that there is only one set of arrow grippers at the bottom and a literal dimple in the hood for your Broadhead to just, well..... rest in?

This seems insane to me. I just can't imagine your arrows not easily getting knocked out of the quiver and or making a ton of rattle and noise when you shoot your bow. But then again I guess everyone would not be using them if that was so, right?

Anyway I put it back on the shelf until I could do some further research. I have found reports online in reviews of the quiver being noisy, but plenty more reviews praising the quiver as the bees knees, end all be all of quivers.

I really wanted to get a 2 piece quiver since I don't intend on taking the quiver off the bow. However it seems that no one makes them anymore, except for Tight Spot for the tune of $200.

I'm shooting a slider and no other manufacturers of the quivers that look like the tight spot state on their websites if their quiver will work with a slider. This is a traditional style "Lever" slider like an HHA, not a dial.

Any input on the tight spot, or 2 piece quivers or any other low profile quiver options for shooting a slider would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to get a quiver on my bow and start shooting as the weather has been really nice.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Seeknelk

Well Known Rokslider
I put the 2 piece Tight spot on my Hoyt ventum last year. Love it. Can adjust it way back and tight to the bow with both spot hog fast Eddie dovetail dial slider, and MBG MT light slider or whatever it's called. Hood works well. I think the dimples you see are just where you out the broadhead and slice your own custom fit hood. Very quiet and strong on my bow so far.

Seeknelk

Well Known Rokslider
Also...check out Tree Limb quivers for 2 piece.
I hear they are very nice but heavier.

sndmn11

Well Known Rokslider

OP
G

grfox92

Well Known Rokslider

Seems like you had all the answers. Thanks man.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorthernWanderer