Tightspot quiver?

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve never had a Tightspot quiver before. I’m looking at the 5 and 7 arrow ones. Are there any negatives with the 7 arrow quiver? For example, are the 2 “extra” arrows harder to store over the 5?

Thanks

OP
N

N2TRKYS

WKR
I had a TS 7 arrow quiver and hated it. Not because of storage but because it and the arrows vibrate on the shot way too much for me. Two piece quiver for me.

Did you have the foam insert? If not, do you think it would have solved the issue?

Dschwan

WKR
I have a 7. The only positive for me is that I can have six bradheads and a small game head in the quiver. Other than that, you will add a little more weight with two more arrows. I will be switching to a 5 this year.

OR Archer

WKR
I run a 7. I only ever fill it up on backcountry hunts. For day hunts I just run 5 arrows

TripleJ

WKR
I run a 7. I only ever fill it up on backcountry hunts. For day hunts I just run 5 arrows
This is how I use mine too. The extra 2 arrows are nice to have on a backcountry hunt, just in case. I leave them in camp once I’m there though. 7 arrows in there at once makes for a loud shot.

I would recommend the 5. 2 arrows and broadheads arent worth the extra weight in my opinion

Northpark

WKR
I use a 5. Four broadheads and one small game head. That’s heavy enough for me. Don’t think I would ever use a 7.

I have both. A five on my back up bow and a 7 on my primary. I don’t think either are very loud And I love the easy on off for stand hunting and storage and transport. I run 4-5 broad heads in the 7 usually. Maybe a small game point. They extra slots dont get used much but they don’t bother me.

they are a bit of a pain in the ass to load. The inner two arrows fit deep into the quiver in behind two other arrows. Realistically you are going to have to fiddle with them a bit to get them in play.

OP
N

N2TRKYS

WKR
I honestly don’t remember. I don’t think it would have helped just because obviously the quiver itself only has one point of attachment and the there’s just too much unsupported shaft under the quiver.

10-4. I saw that they offered a second attachment piece. It may be more trouble than it’s worth. 🤷‍♂️

Read1t48

WKR
7 for me. No issues with noise. I like the extra for an extended overnight or backcountry hunt.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
I run a 5. Heavier than a mathews quiver, but higher quality for sure.

Squirrels

WKR
Well I know I previously mentioned that my to previous tight spots rattled and I was not a fan but I may have to give their 2 piece quiver a try..........interesting

TheTone

WKR
Many of my friends have tight spots. I notice vibration and noise from a couple of them and a couple seem pretty quiet and sturdy. I’m guessing some of it is set up and how they take care of equipment in general

the two piece looks interesting but the price is crazy IMO