Sold Tikka 300wsm barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbee

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a t3x stainless superlite that I am planning on putting a faster twist, shorty mcgowan barrel on. The current barrel has been cut to about 22 inches and threaded 9/16x24. Probably around 400 rounds through it. I'd have to get the barrel off and remove the Thunderbeast brake/mount unless that was something you'd be interested in.

OP
S

snowtoy83

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a t3x stainless superlite that I am planning on putting a faster twist, shorty mcgowan barrel on. The current barrel has been cut to about 22 inches and threaded 9/16x24. Probably around 400 rounds through it. I'd have to get the barrel off and remove the Thunderbeast brake/mount unless that was something you'd be interested in.
Pm sent

Tuby27

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you can wait, I may have one soon. bought my t3x 300wsm in December, shot less than 75rds, shot norma bondstrike for the brass to use for load development. its a stainless fluted superlite 24". its an awesome round but I think its just too much for me to handle without a brake. and it is possibly overkill for the hunting I do; therefore, I've been really thinking about rebarreling it to a smaller caliber. I may include with it about 45rds of norma bond strike 180gr also. I think I also have about 4 boxes of Barnes 175gr LRX. also, Redding type S FL with .333 bushing which seen very little use (bought in February 2022 I think) and hornady custom die set. if the previous post does not go through, send me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.