Sold Tikka 6.5 PRC Barrel and Reloading Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I would like to sell this as a package for someone looking to rebarrel a Tikka to 6.5 PRC. Pretty much everything you need is here to get started and is in great shape. This barrel is in excellent shape and has no marks from installation or removal. It shot .375" groups consistently with my handloads and often times better when I did my part. My fairly mild load of N565 was right at 2900 FPS. I could have gone higher but this shot so well I left it alone.

Barrel - 6.5 PRC Veil Alpine. Barely broke in with 101 rounds down it. Matching muzzle brake and thread protector included. Tenon threads are in great shape, just a little anti-sieze in there still.

Brass - 100 pcs of Lapua brass. 51 once fired and 49 unfired. The 49 were loaded but I removed the bullets and powder. They are primed with GM210M primers but I can remove the primers if need be. They should be ran through the sizing die again to regain the proper neck tension.

Dies - Hornady Match Grade. Micrometer seating die and FL sizer with bushing already installed to provide about .003" of neck tension. They are in great shape and have only loaded these 100 rounds.

Bullets - 4 boxes (400 bullets) of 143 grain ELD-X's. 3 are unopened and 1 is opened but all 100 are there. All the same lot number.

I will also include the modified case for a Hornady OAL gauge.

Asking $475 shipped for everything.

65 PRC stuff3.jpg
65 PRC stuff.jpg65 PRC stuff2.jpg65 PRC stuff4.jpg

HIPA39

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pm sent! I’ll take it if it’s still available and your willing to ship to Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.