WTS Tikka parts (bolt shroud, barrel, rings, vert grip)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have some spare Tikka parts that I would like to get off my workbench. All prices are shipped. First "I'll take it" posted here followed by a PM gets it. I am only posting here for now, and will inform if, or when, it is cross-posted. Pics upon request.

1. Oregon Mountain bolt shroud. https://omrifles.com/product/tikka-t3-t3x-bolt-shroud/ Very little use. Swapped it out for an AtlasWorx for aesthetic reasons only. SOLD!

2. SS 270WSM take off barrel. Came off of a T3 rifle. Unknown round count, but it looks great inside and out. $100... Now $75, shipped

3. Vertical grip for a T3x in FDE. Can be combined with #4 to save $5. SOLD!

4. Tikka T3x stock with bottom "metal" and standard grip. No mag included $70... SOLD!

5. Talley lightweight 1" rings. Includes screws that still have a bit of loctite on them. $35... SOLD!

Last edited:

mwiggi

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Backing out on the bolt shroud since I haven’t heard anything from you in three days.

OP
H
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry about that. I was traveling for work and then went to my property in WV. Didn't have time during the work trip and no service at camp. I replied last night when I got home. If you still want it, it is yours.

YotaEER

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ll take the bolt shroud if it’s still available