Time to go

kicker338

WKR
This may be my last post, poss. one or two more but all in all i'm leaving Rockslide forums. Having too many differences of opinions with the majority of guys here is not good for me or you guys. Not leaving with any hard feelings toward anyone and have enjoyed my time here. Hope you guys have a great season this yr. get the biggest buck elk or any other game your hunting.

Thanks for all the good times here

Gordon

ragz

FNG
Will you be going to any other similar forum?

What are some examples of your conflicting opinions? I know some people get wrapped up in the Kuiu vs First Lite debate, which can be pretty confrontational.

Billinsd

WKR
Most here disagree with each other. I appreciated your posts. Take care if you really feel you need to leave.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snyder posted this up today
0fdcad083476e54ba0896ca29291bd11.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

This may be my last post, poss. one or two more but all in all i'm leaving Rockslide forums. Having too many differences of opinions with the majority of guys here is not good for me or you guys. Not leaving with any hard feelings toward anyone and have enjoyed my time here. Hope you guys have a great season this yr. get the biggest buck elk or any other game your hunting.

Gordon
I think there's some truth to the guys saying to let it roll off your back, and not worry to much about what a few naysayers think, but then again, a bunch of internet yahoos aren't worth losing any sleep over. That said I've found that I'm a much happier Rokslider when I stick to the hunting and gear forums and leave the general discussion alone. Might be worth a try before calling it quits.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This forum appears to be comprised of more people that demand their opinion is the only relevant one, then any other forum I participate in. And, while doing so, completely ignoring reality or, what has been said by another. I'm not sure if it has to do with their ego, character, personality, etc.... But, it is more common to open a thread and see unwarranted disagreement, handled with little tact. then it is to see guys debating something with respect. Its like everyone is mad all the time. Because saying "I don't agree " in a respectful way just doesn't happen much.

ragz

FNG
This forum appears to be comprised of more people that demand their opinion is the only relevant one, then any other forum I participate in. And, while doing so, completely ignoring reality or, what has been said by another. I'm not sure if it has to do with their ego, character, personality, etc.... But, it is more common to open a thread and see unwarranted disagreement, handled with little tact. then it is to see guys debating something with respect. Its like everyone is mad all the time. Because saying "I don't agree " in a respectful way just doesn't happen much.

That about sums up the human race, not just this forum.

Reactions: lif

Brendan

WKR

Pot, meet kettle...

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If everyone agreed with each other, time online would be pretty boring.

But we definitely have crossed over into a new world where we have folks all over the world that will demand that 1+1=5 and refuse to accept anything other than that.........regardless of how illogical that is.

There are differences in opinion........and then there is dealing with idiots.

*zap*

WKR
Wow, not sure what to make of this thread? In a public venue there will always be disagreement and some of that disagreement will not be polite. Maybe you can avoid disagreement here by not participating but the odds are you will not be able to avoid it in life...…..Maybe learn some coping skills?

Good for you for knowing when its time to move on.

I don't do any social media other than this site. Social media can be quite the burden to some people/personality types. You don't need to deal with something that you feel is toxic to your mental health. A few years ago my sister realized that Facebook was a source of a lot of her mental stress and deleted her account. Did her well.

ODB

WKR
If everyone agreed with each other, time online would be pretty boring.

But we definitely have crossed over into a new world where we have folks all over the world that will demand that 1+1=5 and refuse to accept anything other than that.........regardless of how illogical that is.

There are differences in opinion........and then there is dealing with idiots.

Post-modernism. It’s a pernicious virus.

Randle

WKR

Gordon
Gordon , I haven't read post from you that you mention but I think you have been honest and played well with others. I do see members that add unnecessary post that do don't have relevance to the OP question or statement, these are not helpful at all. If you must leave , take care. I believe you have been a good participant.