tipi or tee pee style tent- which is best for the price?

im looking to replace/ upgrade my old canvas style tee pee tent. i am looking for a bottomless tent with a stove opening for 3-4 people. ive look into the seeks tent and the luxe tents but was hoping to get a few more options and opinions , not just site reviews. i hunt from september through november so not extremely cold but enough for a stove. any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan

WKR
Depends - do you want it lightweight and packable, or just for basecamp only? Kifaru and SeekOutside are both great options if you want it lightweight and packable (relatively, anyways) but something canvas will be warmer and insulate better at the expense of being heavier and needing more space in the truck and storage.

reaper

WKR
Take a look on the nortent lavvo really great tipi,you also have seekoutside and kifaru, seekoutside have more options vs kifaru but I really like bigger shelter from kifaru,I like the details like removable bug screen,stove jack location.Both seekoutside and kifaru are top notch products.

If you like walltent style seekoutside have the courthouse it's like a walltent but ultralight version.
Stay away from cheap tents(luxe)

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk