Tips for revitalizing an old tent?

Antares

WKR
I have a North Face Starlight 2-man tent that I bought new sometime in the late 90s. It's in reasonably good condition, but has seen a lot of use. It's probably only been out of the bag once in the last decade. I just set it up in the house to let it breath and stretch the wrinkles out. I'm going to patch a few holes in the floor, clean it up as best I can, maybe use it on a few trips for old-time sake, and then give it to my nephew.

Any tips on cleaning products? It's not filthy but it could use some touch up... general dirt/grime, old mosquito blood smears, etc.

Any tips on products to treat the fly with? I'm sure it's still mostly waterproof, but I bet it doesn't bead water as well as it used to.

Thanks!

The Nikwax Solarwash and/or the Techwash works pretty well. You can add to washing machine (if wife isn't home) or put some in a bucket and manually agitate it. Dry it out and spray with SolarProof. Tape any holes with Gear Aid or similar. Won't work miracles, but will get some DWR back into action and has worked well for regular tent maintenance for me.

OP
Antares

Antares

WKR
The Nikwax Solarwash and/or the Techwash works pretty well. You can add to washing machine (if wife isn't home) or put some in a bucket and manually agitate it. Dry it out and spray with SolarProof. Tape any holes with Gear Aid or similar. Won't work miracles, but will get some DWR back into action and has worked well for regular tent maintenance for me.

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.