Total Archery Challenge- Big Sky 2022

MnWildFan

FNG
First timer planning to head out to Big Sky for the TAC this summer. Any one on the boards here from MN and trying to attend as well?

Dates have not been released yet but based on other locations and confirmed dates I’d wager it lands in mid to end July.

For anyone that has done TAC before, can someone who’s solo link up with a group? Or what’s the protocol?

Thanks fellas.

Rackmastr

WKR
I am from BC and hoping to drop down to Montana this year for the TAC. Waiting for a release date so I can see how it fits in to the plans and hopefully do some organizing!

Never shot a TAC before, but sure looking forward to it as border closures have made it tough in the past couple years.

First timer planning to head out to Big Sky for the TAC this summer. Any one on the boards here from MN and trying to attend as well?

Dates have not been released yet but based on other locations and confirmed dates I’d wager it lands in mid to end July.

For anyone that has done TAC before, can someone who’s solo link up with a group? Or what’s the protocol?

Thanks fellas.
Been talking with folks about going out there this year as well. I went to the TAC at 7 springs a few years ago and did the Prime and Sitka courses which were a blast. Looking forward to heading out west for this one hopefully.

NallaJ23

FNG
I’ve always wondered how this event was. It looks like a blast, and something I want to attend. What’s your opinion of it?

Scottyboy

WKR
I have never done a TAC but am thinking about doing this event this year. Archery Country does something similar (outdoor 3D shoot on a “mountain”…our version anyways😂) at Powder Ridge; which is a lot of fun so am only imaging a TAC being even better

OP
M

MnWildFan

FNG
Just got registered for the Big Sky. Doubt the BRCC course on Friday. Going solo so if anyone wants to shoot let me
Know.

BriderLV

FNG
I wish there was a TAC event a bit closer to me, but there is a MAF (Mountain Archery Fest) about 3 hours away I plan to hit in late June. Same deal I might be going solo unless some folks from my local club go.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I just cancelled my trip to an event due to the increase gas costs and having to drive 14 hours to get there. All my buddies bailed and the additional 700 bucks due to gas pricing made it a 2400 dollar Canadian weekend. of which I was bearing all on my own. I can afford to go, but i cannot justify bearing that cost for three days of fun with two days of long ass driving. Kind of bummed out about it.

KBC

WKR
I am from BC and hoping to drop down to Montana this year for the TAC. Waiting for a release date so I can see how it fits in to the plans and hopefully do some organizing!

Never shot a TAC before, but sure looking forward to it as border closures have made it tough in the past couple years.

I just cancelled my trip to an event due to the increase gas costs and having to drive 14 hours to get there. All my buddies bailed and the additional 700 bucks due to gas pricing made it a 2400 dollar Canadian weekend. of which I was bearing all on my own. I can afford to go, but i cannot justify bearing that cost for three days of fun with two days of long ass driving. Kind of bummed out about it.
Where are you guys in BC?

GONHNTN

FNG
My wife and I are from MN. We flew out there last year and it was an amazingly fun time. Unfortunately we aren't going to make any TAC events this year.

OP
M

MnWildFan

FNG
Just about game time. BRCC course Friday morning next week if anyone is around.