Traditions Vortek Ultralight - great price

Hoping to pay it forward a bit since Rokslide has been great as I gear up for my first western elk hunt on a budget. Rok members alerted me to the new Beartooth 80 on sale at Black Ovis a few weeks ago so thanks for that!

I'm too new to post in the gear deal section so here goes: Kittery Trading Post (in Kittery, Maine) has the Traditions Vortek Ultralight 50 with a scope for $250, new in box. *Unknown quantities available. Was in store over the weekend and couldn't pass on this price. The included 3-9x40mm scope is nothing special but certainly serviceable to start out. I can confirm that it's drilled and tapped for front and rear sights which was important for me. It does not have their new hammerless strikerfire system but is 6.25lbs light and surprisingly well balanced. Happy hunting...

Store link:
https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/...cal.-muzzleloader-combo-100012733.html?cgid=0

View attachment 105511

View attachment 105512

Is this the lightest weight muzzleloader on the market? So far from my research it is I’m looking for the lightest one possible. Just wanted another opinion to confirm.

Pretty sure the Traditions Pursuit G4 Ultralight is the lightest commercial available muzzleloader on the market.