treeline/gritty bear tour missoula

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
Im going to the treeline bear course in missoula. I was wondering if anyone else is going and possibly looking for a roommate for the weekend? I hate paying $350 to stay on site.

Why would you pay money to go have someone tell you how to hunt bears when you already live in bear country? Go hunt bears with that gas money!

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like a fun time. Wish I could go, I’d join you. Please report back about your experience.
I’m torn between more people being interested in bear hunting because of insta/YouTube personalities and more people who support bear hunting. I think it’s worth the increase of hunting competition if more people support bear hunting. Of course I got interested/hooked on big game hunting because of the YouTube guys 😂

OP
slim23

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
I already hunt 25-35 days for bears. Living in bear country I can hunt after work a lot of days and every weekend. I really struggle to find bears. I figure if i can pick up a few little tips it’s money well spent. I have thought I could figure it out by just hunting and listening to every podcast, video etc.. and yet I struggle.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
I already hunt 25-35 days for bears. Living in bear country I can hunt after work a lot of days and every weekend. I really struggle to find bears. I figure if i can pick up a few little tips it’s money well spent. I have thought I could figure it out by just hunting and listening to every podcast, video etc.. and yet I struggle.
Going to this will likely save you a lot of time by teaching you more effective methods of locating/hunting the bears. Wish I was going. I enjoy hearing Mark on the different podcasts. I bet this thing will be informative and a good time.