Trespassing? Worth shooting a snowboarder?

OP
D

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
What if the gun would’ve went off?
Would you really be proud of yourself for killing someone for snowboarding in your property?
Like its that big of a deal that you’re gonna kill someone and risk the legal ramifications?
I hope someone catches this guy without his gun and kicks the chit out of him.

Happened back where I grew up on the river. Lots of drunks floating of course and stopped on a gravel bar. Guy came down and tried to run them off, argument started and one of them got shot. Pretty sure he went to prison.

It's a bit extreme, but why should a man get in trouble for carrying a rifle on his own property? He didn't point it at anyone or do anything that can be considered brandishing.
Just an old hag sick and tired of people skiing/snowboarding through his property.
$100 says that snowboarder will never go on that guys property again.

OP
D

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
It's a bit extreme, but why should a man get in trouble for carrying a rifle on his own property? He didn't point it at anyone or do anything that can be considered brandishing.
Just an old hag sick and tired of people skiing/snowboarding through his property.
$100 says that snowboarder will never go on that guys property again.
He shoves him, accuses him of being an ikon pass holder and says “if you do it again, there will be holes in you”
I’m not a lawyer, but looks and sounds like assault to me. 🤷‍♂️

OP
D

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
"assault" He has both feet strapped into a snowboard and he never came close to falling over.
Nothing but victim mentality nowadays. How come nobody wants to be mad at the snowboarder for not having a care in the world whos land he's on?
Maybe it’s just because I’m from Illinois and around here, unless you’re a trap star, we don’t play with guns like that.
Call the cops, sure.
But if you need a gun to make a statement, you’re a coward.
I don’t mean to be a keyboard warrior, but if some old man put their hand on me like that and they didn’t have a gun, I’d headlock them to their back and eat the assault charge.

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Those pants the gunman is wearing are special. Agree it seems scripted.