Tricer Bc tripod

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I have heard nothing but good about any of their products. If you go over Souther Cal Hunters, SCH. you will find several reviews of their products, you can do a Tricer search on SCH. A member there is, I believe the founder of the Co. He goes by Truduct.

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased it & got their pan head as well. Pretty nice unit, and shaved off 1.5lbs off my current tripod & head setup. Really good quality, and I'm excited to use it in the field later this month.

wreckem6

FNG
I purchased it & got their pan head as well. Pretty nice unit, and shaved off 1.5lbs off my current tripod & head setup. Really good quality, and I'm excited to use it in the field later this month.
What's you're verdict? Any wiggle to the setup?

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
What's you're verdict? Any wiggle to the setup?
I took this setup to Montana on a fall bear hunt back in Sept. The Tricer pan head & tripod worked great when glassing off it with my SLC's. I could grid with ease & comfort. The tripod seem very sturdy, and I didn't notice any wiggle at all when glassing with my binos. I run a pretty heavy Swaro 85 HD spotter, and unfortunately I did have issues trying to lock the pan head down to digi scope. It seemed my heavy spotter was just too much weight for the pan head to handle. I do think if you had a smaller/lighter spotter you would not notice this issues at all. Overall the I feel the Tricer is well built & good quality. Just not the right setup when using a heavy spotting scope IMO.

wreckem6

FNG
I took this setup to Montana on a fall bear hunt back in Sept. The Tricer pan head & tripod worked great when glassing off it with my SLC's. I could grid with ease & comfort. The tripod seem very sturdy, and I didn't notice any wiggle at all when glassing with my binos. I run a pretty heavy Swaro 85 HD spotter, and unfortunately I did have issues trying to lock the pan head down to digi scope. It seemed my heavy spotter was just too much weight for the pan head to handle. I do think if you had a smaller/lighter spotter you would not notice this issues at all. Overall the I feel the Tricer is well built & good quality. Just not the right setup when using a heavy spotting scope IMO.
Thank you!

ewade07

WKR
I was running it with a Meopta 20x70x85 and didnt have a problem with it not clamping down

klejeski

Lil-Rokslider

Might be rge center bushing. They have upgraded from a felt to nylon and that took care of the center shaft wiggle on mine. Contact them if so

Marble

WKR
I'm happy with mine. No wiggle at all with my Binos.

The plan had is perry good, not great but good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

dapesche

WKR
how have you all found the leg length of the BC on steep terrain. Just doesn't seem like the legs are long enough.

I guess I'd need to be more choosey about where I sit to glass.

Any of you had issues trying to find a spot to glass due to the BC leg length?