Trijicon Huron 3-9x40 BDC 307 shipped

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for this one! Have a brand new A bolt that’s been sitting in the box for about 4-5 years. This will be the perfect bargain scope to mount on it! It might finally see the light of day.

Well I'm a sucker for a deal so got one incoming, thanks OP.

I've had an Accupoint on the radar for a while now, how does the Huron compare? Obviously for half price I wouldn't expect similar performance.

Well I'm a sucker for a deal so got one incoming, thanks OP.

I've had an Accupoint on the radar for a while now, how does the Huron compare? Obviously for half price I wouldn't expect similar performance.
I spent an hour behind mine last night. Glass is as clear as any other trijicon I’ve looked thru. Currently own 3 credo, and my boss has an accupoint. Getting it sighted in, clicks were fine, adjustments seemed true, but I only had to move it about an inch. I like it.

I spent an hour behind mine last night. Glass is as clear as any other trijicon I’ve looked thru. Currently own 3 credo, and my boss has an accupoint. Getting it sighted in, clicks were fine, adjustments seemed true, but I only had to move it about an inch. I like it.
Thank you for the feedback! Wife has a big honkin Vortex 20x on her rifle and needs more of a hunting scope, think I may slap this one on her rifle and lighten it up. I'm not a fan of that Vortex anyway and I'm sure she'd appreciate the lighter weight toting it around. She's used to using BDC marks and no dialing so this may end up being perfect.

Thank you for the feedback! Wife has a big honkin Vortex 20x on her rifle and needs more of a hunting scope, think I may slap this one on her rifle and lighten it up. I'm not a fan of that Vortex anyway and I'm sure she'd appreciate the lighter weight toting it around. She's used to using BDC marks and no dialing so this may end up being perfect.
I’m just glad trijicon doesn’t hide their bdc measurements. I strayed away from them for years but now that I have a better understanding I won’t mind using it. I think for the money, it’ll be hard to beat. Swfa 6x may be more durable, but I don’t think the Huron is far behind

jamesmc8

Lil-Rokslider
Eye relief seem tight on it?
No issues with the eye relief on the Huron 3-9x40. I had one on a lightweight 308 with no issue. The 3-12x40 is short on eye relief but no issue with the 3-9.

Jakerex

WKR
Just went through the checkout process twice and couldn’t find anywhere to put in the welcome10 coupon code. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarence

WKR
I gave it a try, and it kicked back promo expired.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

JakeT

Lil-Rokslider
No issues with the eye relief on the Huron 3-9x40. I had one on a lightweight 308 with no issue. The 3-12x40 is short on eye relief but no issue with the 3-9.
Have you actually had the 3-12x40 and the eye relief has been shorter than the 3-9? I wanted the 3-12 for my muzzleloader because the bdc lines up perfectly at 100 150 200 but there's quite a bit of recoil on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jamesmc8

Lil-Rokslider
Have you actually had the 3-12x40 and the eye relief has been shorter than the 3-9? I wanted the 3-12 for my muzzleloader because the bdc lines up perfectly at 100 150 200 but there's quite a bit of recoil on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had the Trijicon Ascent 3-12x40 (same exact scope as the Huron 3-12 but with different reticle) on a lightweight 280. When shooting at the range on higher power I had the scope touch my safety glasses during recoil and decided that it was not a good fit for that rifle. The 3-9x40 is definitely a bit more forgiving on eye relief. Just FYI the BDC reticle is also available in the 3-9x40 and has the same subtensions so should work the same on your muzzleloader.