Trijicon Tenmile 3-18x44mm Field Eval Q&A

Guess so. 20 oz. Geez. It's something to ponder though. That looks legit
I carry as few things as possible in the back country, but the things I do carry, I fully believe they are worth it and I don’t dwell on the weight too much. Big spotting scope, heavy stable tripod, and the hatch are probably my only heavy items. But I think they’re worth it.

I carry as few things as possible in the back country, but the things I do carry, I fully believe they are worth it and I don’t dwell on the weight too much. Big spotting scope, heavy stable tripod, and the hatch are probably my only heavy items. But I think they’re worth it.

I really like my ckye pod for triple the money. Dont try one. You will like it.

I really like my ckye pod for triple the money. Dont try one. You will like it.
I gotta ask, at that cost and weight, why do you not just run a premium tripod?
And do you leave the Ckye on your gun while hunting?

A triple pull at 3lbs is so close to being the weight of a tripod, that I'm not sure I'd buy one even if it was priced like a Hatch

I've played with all three, and I just don't see where the Ckye fits for me

A triple pull at 3lbs is so close to being the weight of a tripod, that I'm not sure I'd buy one even if it was priced like a Hatch

Lightweight double pull.
I have a RRS tripod too.
I also have a set of viper sticks and blaser sticks.

I hunt a bunch and a bunch of different areas / states. it all has its place.

I carry a premium tripod also. But a bipod is much faster and always at the ready. Prone is also always the goal for me too. And I can use the bipod seated, and the tripod as a rear rest, which is insanely rock solid also. I just haven’t adapted to the tripod mounted rifle yet.

I carry a premium tripod also. But a bipod is much faster and always at the ready. Prone is also always the goal for me too. And I can use the bipod seated, and the tripod as a rear rest, which is insanely rock solid also. I just haven’t adapted to the tripod mounted rifle yet.
I do the same as what you describe. The Hatch fits that role pretty nicely.

I wrongly assumed Reburn was talking about a triple-pull Ckye, since that is more appropriate comparison to the Hatches. So my questions to him were based on that assumption

I do the same as what you describe. The Hatch fits that role pretty nicely.

I wrongly assumed Reburn was talking about a triple-pull Ckye, since that is more appropriate comparison to the Hatches. So my questions to him were based on that assumption

While the triple pull is the closest to a hatch if I'm going to shoot sitting its likely going to be clipped into my tripod. I have found the lightweight double pull to plenty when I'm shooting in most prone-ish positions.

Back