Tripod Bino mount?

Mgbmike

FNG
I have a vortex mount for my bino's currently. The mount attaches soundly and works great. However it has a screw that attaches the mount to the binoculars making it cumberome on the attachment to and away from my binoculars. I am wondering what folks are using that might be quick release type.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 36

bradb

WKR
Bunch of threads on this lately. The outdoorsman is very good. The jim white unidaptor direct mounted, that vortex also sells is better then the one you got and pretty good

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
I hate the big vortex mount, I threw mine out. Imo the smaller vortex is the best. I was gonna do the outdoorsman stud but I don't like having the big piece sticking off the tripod head when not in use. With the small vortex mount I just keep the plate on all my binos and I can easily wear them around my neck and throw them on the tripod with zero hassle. Also allows you to put them in a binos case without removing it.

D16er

Lil-Rokslider
I hate the big vortex mount, I threw mine out. Imo the smaller vortex is the best. I was gonna do the outdoorsman stud but I don't like having the big piece sticking off the tripod head when not in use. With the small vortex mount I just keep the plate on all my binos and I can easily wear them around my neck and throw them on the tripod with zero hassle. Also allows you to put them in a binos case without removing it.
I cant find it on the Vortex site, do you happen to have a link you can share?
Is it the Uni-Daptor?

Thank you.