Tripod or No Tripod?

TFrank

WKR
I use a Spartan Precision bipod, from HappyAntelope, that adjust from 19.5-42”, so I can sit and not have to lay down. It attaches and detaches quickly because of a magnet, and this also ensures your rifle will stand by itself, and not fall over like some cross sticks type bipod. This magnet attachment replaces the sling swivel stud, so you don’t have the additional bulk and weight of a picatinney setup.
Use the same setup. I swap out between the long tac legs and the 42”s. Coyotes is pretty much always the 42”s.

repins05

WKR
Single, double, or triple pull?
Triple pull. Note that it is very heavy and I do not typically keep it attached to my rifle and carry it in a side pocket in my pack. The disadvantage to this is I cannot do a quick deploy because it is not on the rifle. Prior to the ckyepod I had a harris 27" bipod that I left on the rifle. I felt the weight was manageable with the Harris.

Triple pull. Note that it is very heavy and I do not typically keep it attached to my rifle and carry it in a side pocket in my pack. The disadvantage to this is I cannot do a quick deploy because it is not on the rifle. Prior to the ckyepod I had a harris 27" bipod that I left on the rifle. I felt the weight was manageable with the Harris.
Got it. I just got a single pull standard (mainly for just shooting but will take it hunting) and already love it. For anything it doesn't cover I can clip into the anvil on my RRS.