Trophy Taker Smackdown or Ripcord??

weaver

WKR
I have been struggling for about a month to get my Spyder Turbo tuned after installing the Trophy Taker FC Extreme Smackdown Pro. I should have known right away this rest was junk based on how many words are in the name!
Anyway, I could not get the bow to perform to the level I knew possible. After eliminating all other possible issues, I determined the rest must be the problem, although I could find no hard evidence of contact or any other indicators. So I put the Ripcord Code Red back on, and within a few hours had the bow giving perfect paper tears!. I then went to fine tuning using the "Kitchen Sink" method and I am grouping less than 1" diameter at 20 yds. I skewered a vane with a bareshaft at 20 yds as well! i cant wiat to get outside and shoot some longer distance. The wind has been terrible here the past few days.

Im getting 268fps with a 525gr FMJ, 70#, 28 7/8" draw. Im also seeing 307fps with a 394gr Axis.

I really regret purchasing the TT.

The FC Extreme and the Smackdown Pro are 2 different rests. The Extreme attaches to the down cable. The Smackdown pro goes to the bottom limb.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Definitely the Smack down. I use it, Love it once its setup your good to go. I have mine set to my string. Others do it to their limbs. I just dont like that much line hanging out there that can get cut. Love my Smackdown. It works great either way.

lintond

WKR
I sure like my smackdown pro. Haven't had any issues and was super easy to setup.

Chem-E

Lil-Rokslider
The FC Extreme and the Smackdown Pro are 2 different rests. The Extreme attaches to the down cable. The Smackdown pro goes to the bottom limb.

Thanks for the correction!
Still...... I'm glad it's spare parts.

Have had the rip cord black for a few months and after about 400 shots and there is some "slop" from left to right.not sure if that's normal or not...waiting for feedback from the company.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk