Trouble with Tapatalk?

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
I am not able to load any of the forums on Tapatalk either since last night. They just keep trying to load. Oher Tapatalk forums work fine though. Using my Google Nexus 5x....

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
Just logged out of Rokslide on Tapatalk and logged back in and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks everyone for all help.

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
Android/Motorola haven't been able to get on for a few days. The refresh icon keeps going in circles. I can get on the other forums on tapatalk just fine, it's just rokslide.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Android/Motorola haven't been able to get on for a few days. The refresh icon keeps going in circles. I can get on the other forums on tapatalk just fine, it's just rokslide.

Please note the other users that have logged out and back in, on tapatalk, to fix the issue.

IrishnId

WKR
I had problems with my Samsung 9+. I logged out, and then back in manually, it now works fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t been able to log in with Tapatalk for the past 2 days. I noticed cloudflare pages coming up when I try to log in. Im not sure if this is a site change or because I am currently in an eastern bloc country.

I tried logging out/in of TT.
I tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Forum SSO Failed Error 2

Tried login by username and tried by email address.

Tried resetting password and that gives Login Error - Forum Error error 1001.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t been able to log in with Tapatalk for the past 2 days. I noticed cloudflare pages coming up when I try to log in. Im not sure if this is a site change or because I am currently in an eastern bloc country.

I tried logging out/in of TT.
I tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Forum SSO Failed Error 2

Tried login by username and tried by email address.

Tried resetting password and that gives Login Error - Forum Error error 1001.

Its the eastern block thing. After a few days of the massive spam, all IPs out of the US and Canada are going through a bot filter from cloudflare.

Bel72

FNG
Any chance the IP filter will be turens off, I’m unable to log in via Tapatalk?

BTW, using a Norwegian IP adress.