Turkey success pic thread!

It's been pretty slow for me so far.

I had a strutter right on the edge of shooting last Monday but let him walk. Between the distance and some brush, I wasn't totally comfortable with the shot. Hopefully I will get another opportunity but mountain birds are always few and fat between for me.

Broomd

WKR

I had a strutter right on the edge of shooting last Monday but let him walk. Between the distance and some brush, I wasn't totally comfortable with the shot. Hopefully I will get another opportunity but mountain birds are always few and fat between for me.
Good on ya. Some guys would let the lead fly anyway and those birds often die a long, slow death. Hopefully you'll get that 2nd chance and the result will be that much sweeter.

Patience usually wins in the end. And might try to shake things up a bit, maybe try ambushing by sitting in a travel corridor.

Riflenut

FNG

Yeah, they sure can be tough! Hope you get one
Good on ya. Some guys would let the lead fly anyway and those birds often die a long, slow death. Hopefully you'll get that 2nd chance and the result will be that much sweeter.

Patience usually wins in the end. And might try to shake things up a bit, maybe try ambushing by sitting in a travel corridor.
Right on. Patience is necessary for sure. Unfortunately most of us don't have enough time to be out there like we want to.

511e94e4fe3f0a35f61d18bd73b2af5a.jpg

Colorado day 2, let's see em boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice