Tyler sims or extreme outfitters WY mule deer

Looking to cash in some pts next year for a mule deer hunt in Wyoming. Anyone have any experience hunting with Tyler Sims or Extreme outfitters in Wyoming. Would like to do a rifle hunt.
Thanks!
Nick

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
Nickziegler
How many points? Either one of those outfitters are a good choice.
7 pts. I'm just not wanting to chase the big draw areas with mule deer or antelope any longer. I have 8 pts for elk and will hold in there for quite a while longer but would probably look to do a deer hunt then head out for diy antelope afterwards

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

stevevan

WKR
Tyler is a good guy as well. He might have an elk hunt for you too.
I'm going to monitor your thread. I will have 12 pts. for next years draw. I too and starting the search for a good outfitter who has mature bucks in his hunt area.

tdhanses

WKR
I would contact Best of the West Outfitters, they took a few 200” bucks this year and a few others got away, they have some big deer in their area but think it might be an 8pt area.

crewcsc

FNG
I have been following a point creep for 3-4 years now. Its frustrating but hopefully I can draw in the next couple years. I have 9 Antelope, 8 Deer and 3 elk points. I think it will be a while unfortunately.

wytx

WKR
I have been following a point creep for 3-4 years now. Its frustrating but hopefully I can draw in the next couple years. I have 9 Antelope, 8 Deer and 3 elk points. I think it will be a while unfortunately.
You have the PP now to draw some decent areas, why wait ?

wytx

WKR
With waiting the years I have I'm being picky with which units I want.
You may be behind on the higher tier areas and not catch up to draw them but random is always possible.
Some good deer hunts out there in not so known areas but may not be the backcountry experience you are looking for.
Good luck on your choice.