UGQ Bandit Width Question

TexasCub

WKR
Are any of you guys running one of these UGQ quilts? I am looking for an early season quilt and really like the reviews and price of the UGQ’s. My question is how is the width on the standard ones, UGQ makes their regular size at 55” which is wider than most regular sizes. Trying to decide between the 55” regular and the 60” XL’s. Any input would be appreciated.

zloomis

Lil-Rokslider
I'm about 6'1" 215lbs. I bought the 55" and ended up returning it and buying an XL. I like having a bit of overhang to tuck under me. In my opinion it's worth a little extra weight and volume to be able to seal out drafts

20DYNAMITE07

Lil-Rokslider
If you're using your quilt in a hammock, then the narrower size will work. But if you're on the ground, you'll want a wider quilt, particularly if you're a side sleeper or roll around.

Slawger42

FNG
I got the 55.” I’m 5’11” and 220 with wide shoulders. I was hesitant but am very happy with it. When using with a pad, you can secure with provided straps and it comes down to pad and enough room to curve around slightly. Get an insulated pad and will work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk