Sold Ultimate Hunting Toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Well here it is Ladies and Gents..
Its not perfect but its pretty clean.

91 Toyota Sr5 Extra cab. Power windows, Locks
Interior is pretty dang good, driver seat foam may be starting to get crushed in outside bolster but I do not think the seats have any tears or stains. Can verify if your concerned.

3.4 5vz Swap fully rebuilt long block with all new Aisin accessories, coil packs. 10k miles
New 5vz Size clutch.
Working A/C
New exhaust, with modified manifold to put it on oem side, factory quite.
Factory R150 Trans/ transfer case, unknown miles but working good, rebuilt shifter seats, Lror shift knobs.
Repainted, jams were done but not under hood.
Flatbed, 36 gal aux tank, 30" Protech Box, weld on sliders.
All pro front bumper corners shortened and powder coated, Warn M8000
Aftermarket stereo, speakers, custom switch panel underneath.
Doors have been dyna mat inside and plastic re done for dust control.
Rear Chevy 63" Swap, Marlin built 4.88s, Arb locker, Marlin Armour.
Front SAS 83 axle rebuilt hub to hub, Marlin gussets, Armour, Trail Gear High Pinion 4.88, Arb locker.
Backing plate illuminators
Ifs bearing assemblies machined down to accept 97 Tacoma rotors and ifs calipers.
Aisin hubs.
Sky 3F springs. Front axle 4.5" forward.
Trail gear high steer.
New trail gear steering box, moved forward and rotated.
Bilstien 5100 all around.
Both drives lines lengthened, rebalanced, new rear carrier bearing.
35" Bfg Km3 1500 miles.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It's not perfect but about as clean as they get for the year.
No major rust Oregon truck. But paint bubbling in a few spots, most likely from bad prep.
I pain stakingly spent hundreds of hours building this truck, no expenses were spared. Not a high-school kid build. It was very hard to build a sas truck so low.
20k invested.
I need 15k price drop to $12,500 no aux tank or tool box.
Located in Central Oregon 97760
Can reduce price some if I keep the Aux tank and Protech Box.
Regards Bryan
Edit, spot lights, side lights front bumper, cab gaurd, rear facing lights on cab gaurd.
Bed extention sized for 2 action packers off the back.
Side boards.
20211231_163016.jpg20211231_163144.jpg20211231_163118.jpg20211231_163221.jpg20211231_163057.jpg20211231_163047.jpg20211231_163110.jpg20211231_163207.jpg

Last edited:

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Very nice! I’m sure it’s unstoppable off road. How does it handle on the Highway? Is it tame enough for the freeway, or is it only fit for short patches of pavement between gravel/logging roads?

OP
BRTreedogs
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nice job! Just curious, what did you pull the motor out of, and do you know the approximate HP and torque?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
97 T100
Its just an oem rebuild. But the same engine as a Tacoma.
I just built it to be reliable.
No idea on power. I think they were 180 crank.
When I got it the 3vz had a dead cylinder, so I just swapped it.

Drivablity is decent, its not a brand new oem Tacoma, but you can drive one handed while drinking coffee.
Just have to watch sharp curves a little.
I used it full time for 2 hunt seasons.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I may not need the tank or the box. curious does flat bed have stake bed holes to build sides and with the taller gears how she do on the freeway as i tend to live aways from my spots..sick rig

OP
BRTreedogs
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I may not need the tank or the box. curious does flat bed have stake bed holes to build sides and with the taller gears how she do on the freeway as i tend to live aways from my spots..sick rig
Yes it has 3 smaller 2x3" pockets on each side.
Have a set of side boards that are fitted up to the tool box.
I also have a bed extension. Basically a hitch carrier but it hangs off the rear of the bed at bed height. Sized to fit 2 action packers.

neverquit

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m todays world People over use the word ultimate….not you, Obviously but some people

colersu22

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice build and good luck with the sale, did you happen to French the front leafs rear shackle to keep it lower? Any reason you didn’t go with dual cases on the build?

OP
BRTreedogs
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nice build and good luck with the sale, did you happen to French the front leafs rear shackle to keep it lower? Any reason you didn’t go with dual cases on the build?

I did not French the front hanger for ther rear leaves. I built it as a hunting truck not a rock crawler and didn't see the need.
I mostly put slider on it as a running board. They are layed flatter then most and have some catwalk material welded on top for a step.

No dual cases because I haven't won the lottery yet. I had to quit after spending 20k in 2 years on this truck. I also like having a center console.

The only reason this is for sale is I have simply ran out of money. Thats why I say ill regret it once I have money again.
I have just gotten way more into precision rifle. And since I can't find anyone that will pony up to go to Alaska with me looks like ill have to go guided.
If I found another psychopath willing to buy this truck, I'd be buying another spotter, NF and most like put the rest as a deposit on a hunt.

Fyi the original owner of this Truck is named Elvis

Skys hangers have a pretty good taper for sliding over stuff.
Screenshot_20220112-072359_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.