Ultralight/Compact .30 cal Hunting Suppressor

Honestly, the best bang for your Buck is the Harvester Evo. 5 inch cans look cool, but are crap at suppressing. The others listed are very good, but you have to determine if a couple ounces is worth the extra $200-400.

Also, Pewscience did a great job, but unless you are shooting the exact setup the are, the numbers aren’t going to be the same. Additionally, there is no measure for tone, which can make two cans with the same dB reduction sound completely different.

gtriple

WKR
I've got an Ultra 9, 7 and 5... I wouldn't hesitate to buy the 7 or 5 again. The 9 is a little long, but nice on shorter-barreled magnums.

jeremy.b

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of options to generate some analysis paralysis:

AB Raptors, Diligent Defense S-Ti, CGS Hyperion-K, TBAC, SilencerCo Scythe TI

Lawnboi

WKR
I also wouldn’t buy a non titanium can for the purpose of a hunting rifle. Whether you shoot a lot or a little they will need cleaning eventually unless you’re okay with ounces of carbon. Titanium makes it easy. Just something to think about.

rcook10

WKR
I have an ultra 7 and have no interest in buying an additional can. The gen twos are supposed to be a couple db quieter and a litle lighter. I would strongly encourage you to consider a mid size can rather than an ultra light/small can as they are actually good enough to prevent hearing damage on a short 308.