Ultralight rifle and shooting gear by LS Wild

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Roksliders for your support. Thanks to anyone who does not know us and takes a moment to read this. Scroll on by if you want to avoid a little bit of Sponsor marketing.

LS WILD PROMISE to Roksliders. If you buy something and just don’t like it, you can return it. Just PM me. Our end objective is always happy customers, whatever it means. We believe in our product, so we don’t think you will want to return any LS Wild product.

My partner and I are making some lightweight gear that does what we want, no frills. I started out making it for myself, but people who saw it wanted to buy it. We use simple, durable, and some new fabrics and fill, so it’s better and different than what you may have seen in the past.

The products below are some of the most popular with Roksliders. Check it out and see if it solves any problems for you. Any support is welcome and LS Wild will always take care of Roksliders.

The soft goods below weigh mere ounces, like 2.5 to 7.5 ounces. The ARCA plate and bag are much lighter and more durable than most offerings.

For that rear bag what happens if it gets soaking wet in rain? Does it absorb water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For that rear bag what happens if it gets soaking wet in rain? Does it absorb water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d say our products with Cordura do not absorb water. Our fills don’t absorb water. The beads in ultralight are very cool bead that compresses and rebounds to their original shape. The white foam polystyrene in other ultralight bags compresses over time. Also, our beads don’t make that annoying squeak like polystyrene when you squeeze it.

The 500d Cordura is water resistant and treated. I think your experience would guide you there. It would have to be held under water or be in constant heavy rain for it to penetrate the seams. They are the biggest “holes” in the construction. Like a pack letting water infiltrate, it can happen to the bag but it has to be constant and pervasive. Packs’ weakest points are zippers. They let in the most water.

A little sun has dried out my wet damp bags pretty quick.

The SSS has a rubberized fabric that is waterproof and has a textured finish on the side that goes on the snow/wet ground. Mud, dirt, pine needles, grass come off easily.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you would like to torture test it in exchange for a commitment to give me some feedback and a review, send me a PM.