Ultraview UV3xl se + HHA Tetra

RYBOWS

FNG
Anyone experience this?

I just bought the ultraview uv3 xl se and hha tetra max frame with the hha ultraview adapter. I get everything tightened up but there's still sloppy play in the scope/ rod. I can tilt it up/ down. I've followed idk how many setups to see if I missed something but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

aOWENc

FNG
Anyone experience this?

I just bought the ultraview uv3 xl se and hha tetra max frame with the hha ultraview adapter. I get everything tightened up but there's still sloppy play in the scope/ rod. I can tilt it up/ down. I've followed idk how many setups to see if I missed something but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Yes, I went around and around with Ultraview and HHA on this. Both companies had great customer service and were quick to send replacement scope housings and the HHA adapter but they all still had play. Ended up sending the scope and adapter in to HHA and when I received it back it was tight, until I went to make a windshield adjustment and it was loose again.

Turns out, all HHA did was torque the heck out of the windage locking screw (little wing nut looking thing).

You have to have that cranked to the point where it seems like you might break it and it should eliminate the slop. It’s not ideal, but it works.

I’m still considering selling the UV3 and going back to the HHA scope as I don’t think the scope is everything it’s cracked up to be. Good luck and let me know if tightening that screw works!

OP
RYBOWS

RYBOWS

FNG
Hey, I appreciate your post. Same thing ended up happening, went to the shop I bought from, we still couldn't figure it out, called HHA and he told us to do what you said and it worked. Really gotta crank down on that wing nut.