Unit 27 Arizona

I’m searching for a hunting partner to hunt the Mule Deer archery season (August/September) in Unit 27 in Arizona.

My wife is not comfortable with me going alone and it’s hard to find committed people to go to another state to hunt as a non-resident.

I’m 28, in shape, and highly motivated to backpack hunt. I will pull my share of the load.

PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for some general guidance in unit 27 for early archery deer season, August/September. New to the unit and relatively new to archery. Seeing lots of deer and getting a couple of stalks would count as a success for this newbie. I heard the top of the rim is where most hunters are during this season. I don't mind heading a little farther south at lower elevations even if it's a little warmer. Is the blue range primitive area a good place to check out this early in the season?

Jclark225

FNG
Looking for some general guidance in unit 27 for early archery deer season, August/September. New to the unit and relatively new to archery. Seeing lots of deer and getting a couple of stalks would count as a success for this newbie. I heard the top of the rim is where most hunters are during this season. I don't mind heading a little farther south at lower elevations even if it's a little warmer. Is the blue range primitive area a good place to check out this early in the season?
I’m searching for a hunting partner to hunt the Mule Deer archery season (August/September) in Unit 27 in Arizona.

My wife is not comfortable with me going alone and it’s hard to find committed people to go to another state to hunt as a non-resident.

I’m 28, in shape, and highly motivated to backpack hunt. I will pull my share of the load.

PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, how did your hunt go? Were you able to make it out to 27 in August/September?

I'm thinking of heading there for the first time in January (Southern half of the BRPA)