Unknown Munitions discount

Or.hunter

WKR
Great outfit, just bought there unknown bottom metal, box mag, and Ti muzzle brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blkqi

WKR
The advertised discount has not worked on anything I've ordered, from Tikka parts to reloading equipment. Also does not work on the Rokstok.

I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price. The prices are fair, no tax, shipping is fast, and the product is very well curated.

The advertised discount has not worked on anything I've ordered, from Tikka parts to reloading equipment. Also does not work on the Rokstok.

I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price. The prices are fair, no tax, shipping is fast, and the product is very well curated.

Ended up paying full price (tikka rings and Peterson brass) and was happy to after I talked with Blaine on the phone and he answered all my questions and helped me with some reloading questions. I also appreciate the info Jake from UM shares On the shoot 2 hunt podcast

@Unknown Munitions is my go to no matter what. If they have it I shop there first. They give you a heads up by email and instagram when sales are coming and they do have them. They take care of their customers! They would not know me from Adam in a shopping mall but they know me as a customer and I have been able to get in on things early like ADG 7PRC.

Brass, bullets, powder and a few other things. 35% off a few rifles by Seekins and Christiensen.

TTurboEE

FNG
I got the email and checked out a few different products that where listed as on-sale specifically and didn't see any discounts applied @ checkout.

Dixie

FNG
Just bought some Peterson brass …discount was applied at checkout.
Was planning on ordering some before I saw the discount because I like supporting an in-State business.

I got the email and checked out a few different products that where listed as on-sale specifically and didn't see any discounts applied @ checkout.
Weird. If that continues give them a call in the morning or send them and email. They will take care of you.