Updated and new Crispi boots.

Saw a couple of models getting a bit of an update on their site. Looks like thors, Idaho and Wyoming. A couple of my favorite boots in there. Anyone have any info on new stuff from them this year?

OP
Desk Jockey
Rokslide YouTube channel, posted a video yesterday with Kendall from Crispi on the updates.

Cool video. They covered the Wyoming / Idaho updates and the new show pretty well. Seems like the wild rock and the Thor got a make over too but no details. I assume the Thor is getting the new fabric in the upper. I wonder if it got the updates to the midsole. Curious what changes were made on the wild rock. Description seems to suggest there is a version with double the insulation but no other indication of change.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool video. They covered the Wyoming / Idaho updates and the new show pretty well. Seems like the wild rock and the Thor got a make over too but no details. I assume the Thor is getting the new fabric in the upper. I wonder if it got the updates to the midsole. Curious what changes were made on the wild rock. Description seems to suggest there is a version with double the insulation but no other indication of change.

The new Wild Rock will have 800g insulation from my understanding.