Upgrading Matchmaster Cup/Platen!!!

Bcreek86

FNG
Who would be interested in seeing an upgraded cup/platen for the RCBS matchmaster. Area 419 currently has a cup that will sit on the matchmaster plastic platen but they do not and are not making a platen for it. Who would like to see an aluminum platen that would fit the area419 cup or a whole new cup/platen all together? Chime in matchmaster owners!

SDHNTR

WKR
I have one, but am having a hard time following you. What’s wrong with the factory one?

OP
Bcreek86

Bcreek86

FNG
Nothing is wrong with it specifically…it still functions, but just like everything upgrades can be nice. Something solid. A Better quality cup that index’s to the same spot everytime. Personally I think the rcbs cup is difficult to handle and the platen is cheap.

I would put a deposit down on an auto trickler and when it ships sell the match master before I would spend money upgrading it. By the time you upgrade it you will have almost spent the money for an auto trickler.

SDHNTR

WKR
I don’t understand the love for the Autotrickler either. It’s an amateurish engineered, Frankenstein contraption that looks like it came out of some dude’s garage.

OP
Bcreek86

Bcreek86

FNG
I don’t understand the love for the Autotrickler either. It’s an amateurish engineered, Frankenstein contraption that looks like it came out of some dude’s garage.
My matchmaster is very consistent and fast. I just would like a better cup with a better handle, that would fit nicely. It’s not an overly expensive upgrade. I’m not doggin anyone else’s setup. I like nice stuff too. I have and amp and a Henderson. So I get it.

Flea21

Lil-Rokslider
My matchmaster is very consistent and fast. I just would like a better cup with a better handle, that would fit nicely. It’s not an overly expensive upgrade. I’m not doggin anyone else’s setup. I like nice stuff too. I have and amp and a Henderson. So I get it.
I would love to have the platen to work with my matchmaster. I bought the Area419 powder pan mainly because I wanted it to be clean and flush with the base but the base that comes with it doesnt fit with my match master.. It sucks because now I have the same setup with a nicer pan... :/