Sold Used in great shape Seekins Precision HAVAK bolt action 308 Win 16" rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ITEM IS SOLD.

used in great shape Seekins Precision HAVAK PH bolt action 308 Win 16" custom rifle. I am the first and only owner of this rifle, I got this rifle from Seekins Precision and ask them for a 16" model, its a great handy light weight hunting rifle. I had Glenn Seekins sign the stock when I saw him.

I have less than 350 rounds total down this rifle, kept clean between practice , zero sessions and white tail hunts. Shoots amazing with 168 gr GMM and 168 grain Nosler bonded. Features a McMillian stock, uses AICS 308 win style mags (I use magpul ones and will include a mag with this rifle, not pictured). Features a Seekins Precision premium stainless steel 16" barrel.

Muzzle device I had Seekins install was an AAC muzzle device that worked with the can I used, this rifle comes without a muzzle device (you will need to install or have a gunsmith install one), it has the standard 308 thread pitch 5/8x24.

Photos attached. UPDATE added more photos of bolt / bolt carrier and chamber area (best I could with the cell camera).

Asking REDUCED to 1150 shipped to your FFL.

MUST SHIP FFL TO FFL.

I only take PP friends/fam, cashapp, Venmo or Zelle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.