User 3D Targets

JakeV117

FNG
Anyone know if it’s possible to find used 3D targets? I’ve been trying to find a stone sheep or dall sheep.

I’ve heard that some shoots sell them after the event?

Last edited:
Going to be location dependent.

All of them are getting scarce, seems covid but a hurt on supply and increased demand. I ordered some mid July of '21, they showed up mid Feb '22.

ASA sells targets after every shoot. IBO auctions them after world's. Asa uses delta Mckenzie, and they don't have a sheep in the competition targets. IBO has a bedded Stone and Dahl, as well as both standing.

Shipping is going to kill the price. If you are on the east coast it might help you, check local clubs otherwise. When you factor everything in, might make sense to just order a new one if you hafta have it.

OR Archer

WKR
If you have a local dealer who sells rinehart targets have them check on the price of a blem from rinehart. We would buy those for use in our 3D league. Typically they’re just cosmetic blemishes.

OP
JakeV117

JakeV117

FNG
If you have a local dealer who sells rinehart targets have them check on the price of a blem from rinehart. We would buy those for use in our 3D league. Typically they’re just cosmetic blemishes.
I will look into that. Thanks for the advice

wesfromky

WKR
If you are up for a drive to central Kentucky, I can try to get you a price on a couple of targets.